Drum Score Editor version 2.00 is here!
SummaryThe major changes are as follows:
- New tabbed format, keeping all windows and scores together
- Filename extension standardised as .ds
- New licensed productivity features
- Numerous bug fixes and optimisations
Filename Standardised as .ds
Licensed Productivity Features
Export as PDF
- Saving colour highlighting so it's not lost next time you open the score
- Applying the generally used convention for number of strikes through the stem of a note to indicate a roll - there's also the ability to override by using the shift-r keys to cycle through number of stems applied to any selected notes.
- Drag and drop accurately working at different zoom levels
- Drag and drop would lose ends of ties / binds
- Performance increase when note toolbox on the right is activated, was a messy the way it lit the buttons up randomly
- Selecting with the mouse could occasionally use the wrong starting place when the machine is running slow for other reasons