Things on the to-do radar include:
- configure text item dialog box (bold, underline etc)
- pop-up menus (right click)
- more work around constraining movement of text adornments, still "sticky" in places
- file open / save dialogs and code (will we use xml as the format????)
- new score dialog, let's discuss!
You'd expect a replace functionality too, ie if a whole staff line was selected, then a new one would replace it. Not sure that's important as you're unlikely to want to lose the contents of an existing selected staff line. Must go and look at my music theory notes too as I want to get the names right.
Also prominent by omission is the ability to choose portrait or landscape. That's just a code it up issue, i.e. if it's one and you want to go to the other do you shrink / stretch spacing between notes as appropriate? Probably not that many lines of code but it's going on the laterz list.